Tuesday, June 7, 2011

City of Sin

I got back from Vegas yesterday and I am happy to say that my first Las Vegas experience was great! I went with 3 of my close friends, Bryanna, Brittney, and Jessica and it was the perfect dynamic. We all got along really well and ultimately had a blast. We drove up Friday and got there pretty fast it seemed. The drive in I was so anxious and I was anticipating what fun we were going to have. I loved looking at all of the billboards and buildings... it is truly a magnificent place. We stayed at The Venetian Hotel and it was beautiful! Our friend Amber was on her way to Italy so she couldn't make it to Vegas with us but I told Jess to tell her that I was pretending we were in Italy since we were at the Venetian. I'm so dorky sometimes, but hey I love to make things even more magical than they already are.



Part Of The Venetian Hotel in Vegas.. That place is HUGE

That night we ate dinner at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill and the food was okay, but the service was horrible. I hope it isn't always like that, but our waitress disappeared after taking our order and when I am starving I am not a happy camper. I did like the fact that everytime they play Toby Keith's "I Love This Bar" they give out free shots.

After dinner we went back and did the usual primping before walking the longest walk to Eva Longoria's Eve Nightclub which I had a blast at. It was Britney Spears concert ticket giveaway night but none of us won unfortunately. I really liked how it wasn't overly crowded and I could actually dance without touching random people. It was a great first night in Vegas.

Saturday we ate at Sugar Factory and I highly recommend this place! The drinks were amazing, the food was great, and who doesn't love a place with tons of sugar to offer. Kind of pricey, but totally worth it in my opinion.

At Sugar Factory with our huge Lollipop goblet drink... so good!
After dinner we went and got ready to head to Tao, the club inside of our hotel. We made it a point to get on the guest list, but missed open bar because we take forever to get ready. I think the club was really pretty and could have been fun, but it was so extremely packed. I don't know if it was because Karina Smirnoff was hosting it that night, but it was way too uncomfortable. We couldn't even dance because we felt like sardines in a can. Not cool. Next time we will pay to get a table because it just wasn't worth it to stand in there and be miserable, so we left. Saturday ended up being the craziest night and we didn't go to sleep until around 6 in the morning. True Vegas style right there!

Overall it was a blast and I can't wait to go back! I decided I want to stay in all of the different nice hotels just so I can pick my favorite. Until next time Vegas, thanks for the memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave me comments!