Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Busy as Can Be

Again I have gone without updating this page, but I promise I have very good reason. I started a health and fitness blog for school, and all of my writing efforts have been going towards that. I also have been pretty busy with videography projects and other school-related endeavors.

I now have two nannying jobs to make money while going to school, and I absolutely love it. The kids are adorable and the families I work for are extremely nice. I couldn't ask for a better job while going to school, and I'm so thankful to have found them.

In other good news, one of my best friends is moving to Arizona in December and I am so excited! It will be nice to have somebody from back home so close, especially because she knows me sometimes better than I know myself.

I plan to have more focused posts soon, and not just updates on a ton of things going on in my life. I want to do some restaurant and bar reviews, and also just talk about other fun things I have gotten to do in Arizona.

Until then,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave me comments!