Thursday, November 24, 2011

Not Just Thankful on Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I truly hope you have a fantastic day and that you are surrounded by family, friends, and good food. I love Thanksgiving, it is a pretty low-key holiday, but what it represents is what makes me so happy. I really try to send out gratitude for all of the blessings in my life every single day, but today is the day we get to really show how thankful we are for things.

Some things I am thankful for in no particular order:
-My family and the fact that they are healthy and happy.
-My friends who have shown me what true friendship is all about, and continue to stay by my side even though I live in a different state now.
-Forming new, great friendships in Arizona.
-Having a roof over my head and a comfy bed to sleep in at night.
-My roommate and our hilarious moments together.
-The opportunities that this year has brought me. I am so happy I decided to move away and follow my dreams.
-My health.
-I'm even thankful for the bad times, because they help you appreciate the good times so much more.
-Food, of course.
-I'm thankful for not being scared to go after what I want, like I used to be. You only have one life, so you have to take every opportunity and run with it, and never let fear hold you back.

Of course I could go on and on for days because my life is so amazing and I have been blessed beyond belief. This post is a reminder to me to not just be thankful on Thanksgiving, but to give thanks for everyday and every little thing! I hope you all have just as much, if not more to be thankful for today and everyday! Enjoy your time with the ones that mean the most, and to those people who aren't able to, may you be able to very soon! xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave me comments!