Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Update Time

I got an iPhone so now I can post on here straight from my phone! Technology is getting so out of control in a good way.

It's finally February and I am so happy. January seemed to drag on forever and a day. School is in full swing and making me busier than ever, just like right now I should be reading for class tomorrow (or sleeping) but I am updating this thing. I absolutely love my internship and I am learning so much about the industry.

I am currently working on securing a broadcast internship in San Diego for the summer. Then I can be home with my family and friends but still be working towards my future.

I can already tell 2012 is going to be an amazing year and I'm excited to see what February brings to the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave me comments!