Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Being Sick Stinks.

I was supposed to drive back to Arizona today, but waking up at 5am with the stomach flu really put a damper on that plan. I'm kind of glad I got sick while still at home so I can be the big baby that I am and have my mom take care of my like when I was a little girl. Being sick is never fun though, and I'm hoping to get over this really fast. School starts next Thursday and next week is going to be filled with lots of fun activities and jumping head first into a semester I hope I'm ready for.

For now I will drink lots of fluids and stay on the BRAT diet; bananas, rice, apples and toast. Hope to get back to my normal self by tomorrow so I can make the 5 hour drive back to Arizona.

Wishing you all good health and hoping you aren't going through the same thing as me!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave me comments!